Thursday, June 26, 2008

Darn. The treadmill downstairs is pretty popular at this time of the day. Seeing how I probably can't run today, I came to do my 2937476th favourite pastime, blog. About nothing. I realised I've actually come to the point in my slacking when I'm pretty much sick of it. It's not that I don't like slacking, I love spending time just doing nothing and simply thinking/reflecting. But my mind's so occupied now, things to settle before next week, thinking of stuff to do, and other matters.

I realise choosing the right DVDs is an art. A lot of the time, I look at the cover and then decide to borrow.( Okay, and read a bit of the sypnosis too.) Then I start watching it, get through the first 15 mins, and then stop deceiving myself that I'm going to spend the next 2 hours on it. Oh well, like most things, I'll learn.

I think I know why holidays in melbourne can be a bit sian at times. Because there is no place we can hang out like back in singapore. No Lido where you can just sit around and do nothing much at all. No cineleisure where you can play xbox 360 with your friends. No Dhoby Ghaut-Somerset-Orchard Rd stretch where you can spend a couple of hours walking down. No stupid suntec city fountain where you can just spend the night chatting/playing stupid group games with friends. No pool places! This is melbourne. Okay. It isn't quite as bad as I've just managed to make it sound. Haha. I'm just in a crappy mood now, COS I DIDN'T GET TO RUN.

Hmmm. (Okay.. I don't know why I typed 'Hmmm', but I'll just leave it anyway. It has absolutely no meaning.)

The silence is deafening. But I promised, right.